- The young boys develop basic moral virtues (fortitude, temperance, etc.) through simple talks and fun activities with each other and with their fathers.
- Talks for the fathers show them the importance of developing virtues and strong characters in their sons and give them practical advice on how to do this.
- Fathers have an opportunity to spend meaningful time with their sons.
Who can attend Pegasus?
Fathers and their 1st-4th grade sons
What happens at Pegasus?
- 10-minute talk for the boys on some aspect of character which the fathers also attend
- 30-minute talk for the fathers on the virtues (during boys’ activity)
- 30-minute creative, artistic or intellectual activity for just the boys
- 60-minute team activity for boys and fathers together (sports, games, etc.)
- Snack with general socializing among the fathers and sons
- Throughout the afternoon, a priest is available for Confession
When does Pegasus take place?
7 times per year on the second Saturday of the month at 1:00 - 3:00 PM